White

on March 29, 2009

Today it's gray and white outside. I really love it when it's like this. But sometimes I don't. I have many things on my mind, to name a few:
1.I have no idea what to do about my history project
2.My friend called me out the blue, and I'm confused
3.I want to go outside and swing, but I don't want to leave my sister and brother here in the house alone.
4.My tamagotchi-Hana, asks very weird. Why?
5.I think my new favorites in MM is Junjun or Eri, but I still like linlin of course
6.All my tamagotchi and linlin book of photos are gone.
7.American idols now are a days are really lame.
8.I wonder how many days of school, I have. I want it to all be over. We get out for SB on april 10.
9.Should I watch YAMD? I don't know,really..
10.I hate homework.
11.I have gym tomorrow and I 100% hate gym, I seriously hate it~!
12.At night, every since I saw that scary movie, I watch my back more than ever now.

Just a few things going on in my mind. #1 and #11 is really eating at me.
I was going to call my friend and ask but I don't have her number and my other friend has no idea what we are doing! I really don't want to go to school tomorrow, but I have to,sadly. I think I've missed to many days.