Coral Pink

on March 09, 2009

Yesterday I was up from 11:58 until 6:31. Well, not really, that's when I got started on my brother and sister's science project. I didn't go to school today because I was so tired (ToT).
But that's ok because I didn't want to go to school anyway,(’-’*).
For the rest of the week, it shall be good, because on Thursday I have gym-something I hate but hopefully, we'll be playing hockey. I like hockey because it's somewhat easy. I miss playing basketball in gym-those were the easy and nice days. Now the days are becoming shorter. Now it's 8:44 it really feels like 7 or 6 o'clock. But the clock did pushed 2 hours easy. I guess that good. So, now when I'm in school it will go by really fast-which would be great. Especially in gym ( ´∀`).
Anyway...what do I have on my mind? Nothing really, I think I'm moving backwards! A few years ago, when I was really carefree and my "father" wasn't living with us. I use to write stories and sometimes I would write outside under a tree. I'm now starting to write stories again, and they're starting to become very great. So far I got to 2 praises-but that's better than nothing right. The very important praise was the one I got from my English teacher. My English teacher is very strict and mean and also he has "high standards" in work. So, I was so surprised when I got a A+ on my report or story continue report.
Also, I'm starting to become very active on an old forum I use to visit a lot, back in 2007. It's called DreamerS, it's a Nami Tamaki forum. I like it there. The people are nice. All but one. I don't want to give away her identity but if you go on, her username starts with a C. And ends with a I.
My computer is fixed yay! I'm on a new one, so far it's a loaner. I'm going to have to take this back soon and get my old one back. I was really starting to get attached to this laptop,too (;_・)!
But that's ok, because I have some very important things on my old laptop like Linlin icons I spend most of my winter break on. That reminds me!
I made some Nami Tamaki icons-I guess there nice but it moves really slow, sorry about that.