GumDrop Peach

on March 23, 2009

I was just on Kpop secrets, and I realized something that I agree with them on, for a long time I've been dreading it and not wanting to talk about it because I have a lot of friends online that worship DBSK and SuJu, but I think it's time to say it. For the past few weeks I've been trying to avoid DBSK, and it's worked-I only ran into them 1-3 times and they were no big deal. But anyway, I think DBSK is starting to become really overrated now and it's starting to really irk me, really to the point where I don't want to be a fan anymore. I'll admit that I was a very obessed DBSK fan. But the DBSK fans are really...no HIGHLY annoying, I can't tell you how annoying they are in text. They're everywhere,forums,youtube, livejournal, and even on blogger. But the real place to pick them out is on youtube and also the STAND forum(yup, I once was a STANDer),wow, I feel like I'm giving out my secrets and my secret life-whatever. I don't want to be a DBSK fan because the fangirls really give other fangirls a bad name-there crazy and they like to hog the DBSK to themselves, and I really hate it to pieces, I know I use to do that with Changmin but it's obvious I grown up and fell out of love with him and another DBSK member. When you look at them for a long time you realize that they aren't as "beautiful" or "sexy"<-(I hate that word.) as they once were when you first started to like them. So far DBSK has ran my life for about 1-2 years, I think that's a little early in the game to give them up but there really starting to get annoying. There overrated for no real reason, I don't even think there that talented and the fan base is huge, people get so worked up about them. Do you really think a DBSK member will marry you or pick you one day as there wife? No. I don't think so. I don't hate DBSK I just think there getting lame and old. And if I can cut SHINee off, I can DBSK off. I shall be spending my extra fan girling support on important underrated bands like F.T. Island,SS501,Epik High, they actually deserve the extra fangirls, versus DBSK. And as of STAND, I use to be an anti, but I'm really tired of hating them when they don't even know we exist. So instead I'll call myself a neutral to them or at least a semi-fan. I just think...that maybe I don't really have time for all the nonsense of the DBSK world. And for all you fans out there I just want to say that you guys are very strong, hang in there,ok?