Sapphire

on March 06, 2009

Today, I guess had a good day. Mostly, because I didn't have gym and because I got all my test out the way this week. I still think I failed my math quiz(but what else is new. But I did get good grades on 5 of my math tests) *sigh* what a pity. On Monday, it's going to be "Wellness Day". We only get a half day of school(that means we go in at 8:00 then leave at 12:00)-really there's no point in going, but luckily, included with Wellness Day, we as the students get to pick classes we want to take and learn in order to keep ourselves well. So far the only think I can remember myself signing up for is Jazzexcrise and Collage Prep. That's it. I really don't know why I signed up for Collage Prep, 1st because I'm thinking of not going to collage-only because I want to pursue my dream as a singer-even if it's only a dream. And 2nd because me and my ex-friend, Alice is not talking anymore. She signed up for that class-like she really cares about collage. Really, there's a lot people who signed up for the class! And also I think I signed up for journalism but I'm not sure. Anyway, it should be fun I guess, as long as I don't embarrass myself-which is easy, I find. Besides, the only reason I signed up for Jazzexcrise was because I like to dance and jazz is a type of dance. And I guess when you dance you excrise-so this should be cool. Only 7-10 people signed for the class. While other signed up for teen stress or meditation. I really wanted to meditation but I was too late and plus I didn't even know they had that class! So, I guess I'll have to meditate by myself.