Kelly Green

on March 19, 2009

I was just looking back on some of the blog posts I posted a while ago, and I was just thinking. Wow, my interest hop around and also possibly that I grew up. In my earlier post...I think I was obsessed with DBSK-innocent then. But now I'm obsessed with my image and other stuff... do you think I grew up? No, nevermind, I don't want you look back at my previous entries, they are so embarrassing < ^^. Please don't look back whatever you do. But if you feel you must, then I guess it's ok, but please don't laugh at me...actually, I think I should confess something. I think that maybe I should make this blog private-I thought about this for a long time but I don't know...nevermind, I'll erase this thought! I went back to old forum again, this time it's called Hello! Online in other words called H!O(short), I like it there but sometimes it gets really boring, my username there is...after I just said it was boring at times I don't think I should give out my username, OTL. I shall try and stay active, but really I haven't been on that site for a long time and I feel so out of place because there are a lot of new people. Is it just me but don't just hate it when new people join something that you've been on for such a long time? WAH! It's just me?! Ok...sorry. Ok, I shall go to sleep now, I have a long day ahead of me. That is, if I choose to go to school tomorrow or not. I'm leaning towards no, but I don't know what my mom will say.