Sorrow Blue

on March 01, 2009

Today is Sunday, the least day of the week that I like. One because it's always so sad for me and also because school the next morning. Now, that I think about it, I think it's sad because of school, haha. Anyway, G_M one of my best friend blog friends, no longer has a blog for some reason. It's very sad, for her,rai and I were the 3 blog amigos or blind mice(aren't there 9?)-now me and rai are just the 2 amigos,aigo you really tell how upset I am. This morning I was crying because of it also, call me a baby I don't care.
In the meantime I have grades,sibling's science fair projects and home to worry about-sadly. My life is very stressful at the moment, but sort of not. While I deal all those things I have writing stories and browsing for reward items to keep me happy.
For example: I'm writing a story about a WonderBang-that's my favorite celebrate coupling.
And also for finishing my sibling's science fair projects. My mom has to reward so I want any of these possible things:
False Nails
Rings (I'm starting to become addicted to jewelry now~)
Hair clips,pins and holders (I'm starting a collection)
Earrings (I'm in need for earrings)
Music/CDs (Give me up-nami tamaki, Truth-arashi, or any f.t.island or bigbang albums)
I'm at lost with all of these things.