Bubblegum Bliss

on March 31, 2009

Today I'm happy because I got honors in 2 classes, or you could say 3. I count Spanish 3 an honors course in my school because not everyone is going to be in Spanish 3 next year, there either going to be in Spanish 2 or Spanish 1 again. Oh anyway, I got honors in English and History. I love history dearly, but english-wow. My english is not all that great, and plus I give my teacher a hard time sometimes so I'm really surprised. I really wanted science honors but today I got back a hard test and failed tremendously! So, I guess that was for the best,right?
Tomorrow I have to go to this building called Sunshine School and pick up a paper saying I can work, but not offically. I have to wait one more year to be offical. And when I get my first paycheck-wow, I shall spend it on tamagotchis.
And speaking of tamagotchis on Friday since I got 2 honors courses my mother will let me purchase a tamagotchi angel, I always wanted one you know.