Steel Blue

on March 24, 2009

YAY! Today is my mom's birthday. I left school early because I had cramps and because it was my mom's birthday (this reason hit me later), well I got into a fight with my sister today-nothing usual and my brother is acting very weird. I really dislike him at times. For the rest of my mom's birthday I shall be silent and not say anything-because I don't want to ruin the rest of her birthday, it always seems like whenever I open my mouth, trouble always happens, this does not apply to school. With myself not liking DBSK anymore, I moved on to other idols group and one that I currently love in Morning Musume-I like this group but mainly for Qian Lin she's my idol, because she went to a new foreign land and has made it into a really big group. And I always like Berryz Koubou, ever since 2007 or 2006. Anyway, I shall continue my day as normal. Checking up on my tamagotchi once in a while and doing my homework later-much later.