Eggplant

on March 15, 2009

I was just thinking about something. You know the new Namie Amuro single: Wild/DR. I really love both songs a lot lately. So, I'm thinking about buying the single. You know the song Dr. I can relate to it. Especially this part.

I cant seem to find a better place
I've been wondering despite the time
I am not the same person anymore
I keep changing, but change is good right.
I too only just remember just a few years ago when I had my mind on finding friends and keeping friends, family was very important to me then. Last year, it was about finding new friends. This year it's about keeping my shy,pure image at home,school and anywhere intact. It's really hard managing me feelings, well, sort of not. I also agree with the I can't seem to find a better place-at home is not good, I no longer feel safe and my mother is always having mood-swings. So I agree the lyrics alot,and that's why it's one of my favorite Namie Amuro songs, plus it's change from all of her fast paced songs.
Haha, lately I've been quite the Namie Amuro fan girl. I'm listening to all the old songs and single I have of her and just 10 hours ago I order some old fanclub things of hers. And soon by this week or next week I hope to have the Wild/Dr. single soon.
Wow, I'm glad I got that off chest-it's been bugging me a lot recently.