Peach

on March 25, 2009

As the days keep getting longer, my older sister keeps getting more and more annoying. First of all, I know she's pregant and prone to get annoyed and etc. But really she does not have to take all her frustation out on me, like sometimes she randomly hits me and yell, she's highly annoying. I didn't tell her to let that boy do that her, so I should be the only one suffering-actually, I should be suffernig at all. And second of all, she thinks that since she has a baby, she's forced to get married to this man who is really annoying-just like her a childish. I don't know about you but I think she really screwy. Actually just talking about her is making me tired. I'm going to go to bed now,goodnight. Oh yeah, I entered into a H!O contest, I hope get 1st prize and when the Maasa shirt and wrist band! Wish me luck,ok?