Thistle

on March 26, 2009

Today I was suppose to see someone after school for my Japanese lessons. It's a long walk to get there at least 7 or 10 miles. So I walk there and the lady was not there. You don't know how mad I was. Luckily, my mom saw me halfway up the street both times when I was walking home and walking towards the lady's house and gave me lift home. I'm still tired just thinking about it. Actually, in gym today we were playing hockey and I was running after the ball and... it was embarrassing, I don't want to talk about it.
Also today I had chose this layout, because I'm currently reading a novel about a fairy who's the long lost daughter of an ancient princess. The novel's themes and characters remind me of this layout, so that's why I chose this layout. It's cool, isn't?
I think people should read more, many people don't read. And when I say read I do not mean fanfics. Fanfics are very short, and even though some are well-written I do not think it's real reading that you can hold in your hands and flip through page after page.
But oh well, if people like this kind of reading, it's ok. As long as your having fun and reading it should ok,right?