French Rose

on March 20, 2009

So I didn't go to school today, but-I had to beg and beg-which really I shouldn't have to do. All this week it seems like I've been looking at all the post I have on my blog. I noticed countless errors in my sentences and what not, and how I really use to be very funny,cute and carefree. Nowadays I really don't see it. I wish to gain this person back-this I had known just only *counts on hands* last year-no, the year before. Wait! 4th grade me, I was so peacefully then and even the 5th grade me, I don't really like the 6th grade me, and the 3rd grade me was very much a crybaby. The 9th grade is very shy and the 8th grade me was very outgoing. All these personalities I had and I never really thought about them or liked as much as I do now. I made a chart at the end of this post to show you the transition of all of my personalities.


And I think that everyone has to admit that over the years there personalities have changed and etcera.
Anyway, my day, it went ok, I guess. I had a day off(meaning I didn't go) and I went traveling, (^_^) Not really, I just went with my sister to go run errands for her and my mom. It's was a fun day I believe. I just ate a while ago, but I'm hungry again OTL, what is wrong with me?!