Midnight Blue

on March 29, 2009

It's raining and thundering here...and it's music to my ears! All last month and the month before that it's been snow,snow, and more snow. Here raindrops and seeing lighting is very comforting. I have a project to do in a little while, but I don't think I'll do it. Well, maybe, I'm really lazy I can't help it! Anyway, I'm doing this new program where you take surverys for points, so far so good, I'm already at 190 points. The real problem I have with the site is the possible shipping. I don't want the markers of the site to know where I live,haha.
But I do want my reward for taking all these surverys. So far I have 3000 more points to go before I get my 2 tamagotchis I want. I know it's really bad for me to be doing this,but...
I'm a fiend when it comes to tamagotchis-I will literally and obviously do anything for these cute little egg creatures. Besides I read the testomonies and looked at reviews at the all are safe, not one bad or disagreeing.
Well, I doing to continue to take the surveys now and do my project around...10 o'clock. It's weird because at 8:00, I said I would do the project at 9. And it's 9 now and I'm still not doing it-I guess I would do the project if I actually understood it!