Venetian Red

on March 23, 2009

You're probably wondering what the heck the EXmotchi is. I'm wondering about it also. Here's what I found:

As part of EXILE’s Perfect Year celebration, they will be releasing a electronic game device called “EXmochi” which is based from Tamagotchi. The characters of EXmochi will be all the members of EXILE and EXILE’s mobile mascot.

They had a collaboration with Bandai in celebration of Tamagotchi’s 12th year anniversary. EXILE is the 2nd artist to launch their own Tamagotchi since GLAY did it 4 years ago.

EXmochi will be launched on November and will come in 2 colors, white and red.

The sales of the EXmochi is projected to be at 200,000 units.

And pictures:

I really want the red one...and the white one. They look so cool, I already contacted a person about this tamagotchis, but maybe I shouldn't have...I don't have any money <(^_^)