Mint Green

on March 05, 2009

It's about 11:20 and I can't sleep. Well, I am actually tired but I can't shut my eyes, because I don't want this day to end and I have to go back to school tomorrow-yeh, that how much I hate school. Anyway, I did most of my homework. I need to check my math-which I won't and I need to finish my history assignment (Chapter 9,section 2)-he thinks I need to do the whole chapter which is like 4-5 sections, which I refuse to do. Also, I got my hair done to day at the salon. I think it looks...OK. Not perfect just ok. My hair has gotten...really short since the last time I've been the salon. It's really upset. Anyway, if I keep believing then maybe my hair will get longer...but how? Haha, I know it well, but it shall take a long while I think. Maybe in the summer it will be to my back,right? I don't think so. Probably in the middle of my back, so far it sitting on my shoulders.

OK, I'm going to pack it in now. My eyes are getting tired now just looking at what I just wrote. Goodnight, Ok.
WAIT! Do you know what flower starts with N,B,A, or H?