Tie Dye

on March 31, 2009

I overheard my "disowned father" speak to my little sister (when my mom was nearby) about me and my older sister. He said that he could care less about us and that he doesn't by us anything. And just a few days ago, I was willing to be kind to him. I guess he has a reason to be mad at me, but I have a big reason to be angry with him. And if you don't know the reason then I'll tell you. One day, he came storming into me and my sister's room ask for the phone, his sister was down stairs (in the living room) and was no help in the situation because she's afraid of her brother-what a jerk, and so, comes into our room asking for the phone when my big sister is trying to make an appointment for my little sister to get her teeth fix-something he should be doing seeing as how he is the parent (but also may I remind you of this person's past, he has a habit or "use" of using drugs) and so he beginnings to wail out on my sister and he slaps the phone of her ear. I'm not sure if I saw it correctly but when I was asked by the police if he did I said because after all those hard times and etc. of him beating me down <-that was my pay back and it has not been paid in full, he has possibly physical and emotional scared me for life-not to mention my brothers and sisters. And time after time my mother always takes his side as if nothing is wrong. How can you love someone who abuses you and your kids. The other day, like last week "child service" or an organization who somewhat cares for the well fare of kids, comes and questions about my little brother falling in sleep in class, I don't know why CS had to be called in but whatever, and right then and there I wanted to tell them so badly that we were getting abused my that "man". Oh yeah, after that police incident, my mother didn't talk to me or my sister for a week or two. I'm tempted to not to talk to her now but I need my tamagotchi angel plus it's also lonely talking to my older sister who goes ranting on to her friends and talks about other family members or people in general-which makes me feel really uncomfortable.
So basically, the only thing I really have to myself are tamagotchis-because they are these little eggs that you can raise, and I raise them well because the always come out as the highest of all tamagotchis-but never the rarest-sadly. I don't think any tamagotchi collection has gotten at least one rare tamagotchi. And that's why I rant about them so much and because I love them. Also I have this blog, but I don't know, I feel slightly uncomfortable about posting this. Well, anyway back to the situation, I know I was wrong in one way-but just one or possibly 2 ways, and even if it was 10 ways he 's been wrong in so many ways I can't even count. I might have liked him when I little because I was young and pathetic but now I'm much wiser and braver. And when I say braver, I mean my brothers and sister and even my mom are afraid of that man-I feel on that day I proved to him that I'm way stronger because him and my sister held in fate in our hands even for that little moment. And somewhat I wish I could back to that moment where people were questioning me about why I wasn't speaking (because he gave me a busted lip) and tell them the real reason and not just shake my head or look away from them. My life really is chaotic and I wonder if I did something very bad in my past life...