Indigo

on March 15, 2009

These shoes here, aren't they cute? Really, do you like them. Well, here's some info on these shoes, that you love so much or think that they are so cute~.

Care to strut around with some real dead animals on your feet? Designer Bruno Frisoni for Roger Vivier not only thinks you do, but he's willing to bet that at least some of us are willing to pay through the nose for the privilege. The Dovima, as the shoe is known, is beautiful (and slightly creepy) thanks to the rose pink-dyed taxidermy birds perched delicately on each toe. Each stuffed bird also has a crystal-encrusted head and is further complemented by 24 ct gold-coated mesh, silk, ribbons, and crocodile-skin rosettes. Plus every pair comes with special protective crocodile or snakeskin platforms that attach before you wear them to keep the shoes from ever touching the ground. All for just $43,000 and three months of waiting after you order. -credit Aol.com

Why don't you just wear dead people on your feet! Animals are already going extinct due to global warming, and now this! First of all I find it really disgusting that using small inoccent birds that probably were just hatched out of their nest not too long ago, and then humilating them by making them wear some goldish-sliver centerpiece on their heads! This is really horrible. I think there's a fine line between classy and just plain disgusting. Not to mention that you have to pay 43K for these horrible shoes, not to mention that only rich people can only wear these shoes. I think American Fashion is so stupid, actually I mean French Fashion is so stupid. The person who made these shoes majors in both American and French Fashion-so both are really dumb. I can picture my grandmother buying these shoes, I will tell her about these shoes and hope she does not buy these shoes. Also, the crocodile skin rosettes. I'm not a big fan of crocodile but I think this is a really horrible death for them. When I see animal skin on shoes,purses,clothing or anything I think that're still alive and dying slowly-if that makes any sense.
Basically, I just find this really disgusting, I'm tempted to write the maker of this shoe and totally scream at them or call PETA to protest on animal cruetly and other charges. Seriously, what was this guy thinking when he decided to make these shoes? Maybe he was sick-no I mean maybe he's sick in the head. He should really try saving the earth not trying to bring it down like his sales.