Mirror Purple

on March 30, 2009

I don't know why, but I went back to an old old site I use to visit back in 2007 and got all my blog post from there and put the on this blog. For, I plan to keep this blog longer than you can imagine, and not until I die, but that would be nice. People reading how I lived my life long ago. If and when I become famous, I not sure if I want this blog known because I share my secrets and ectera on this blog. I would give examples but I'll just have you read my blog from beginning to end-that sound fun to me.
Maybe I shouldn't have add the entries now that I think of it. It's mostly about my obsession with tamagotchis and how I once was panicking because I didn't receive my tamagotchi suku pink on time. But that's ok I added them anyway. And if I didn't delete my older blog I would probably have over 200 blog entries by now. But that's ok. I'm almost there. This will be my 180th post, isn't that grand?! Without the tamagotchi entries I would be at 160 right now. But anyway, enough talk about that. When I reach 200 post I shall throw another celebrate like last time when I reach 50 and then 100 posts. Can't wait, can you?
^Like the new tamagotchi emotions I found~