Cyan

on March 21, 2009

I can't believe I got it wrong, usually I'm always right. I all of today I stressing about a book I was suppose to finish for English class-it due on Monday. I thought today was Sunday. I say this because I told my sister to go to bed for she had school and she said no we don't, so I clicked on my computer calendar and she's right-for once. Sorry, aaleio XD.
This is a relief, I can finally go to bed with out any worries, I really feel like laughing at myself. All day I've been looking up tamagotchis and now I'm scrambling around doing homework,etc. I'm a very crazy girl-but whatever, I shall, continue to do my homework for tomorrow I can spend all day tomorrow looking up more tamagotchis. Hey, did you know they have a tamagotchi based on one of my favorite japanese boy bands,EXILE?