Celadon

on March 19, 2009

Today-in the beginning I was not happy. I was very tired and kept being mean to people. I'm sorry everyone! I had a good talk with my teacher,Lilly. She is a very wise lady. She's 78 years old. This is old because she's older than own grandmother! But anyway, I was talking to her about how much I hate my father-and she said, well, you shouldn't hate him, you should be thanking him, at first it was very weird but then she explained. Her reason made sense. But she doesn't know the physical and emotional scars I have now,because of him. A part of me would like to forgive him but another part of me says that he just can't be forgiven. I don't know what to do. Maybe in the next life I'll try and give him another chance or maybe when I get older...but even then I highly doubt it.
I'm eating now and my mom is starting to complain-she says I'm getting too much. Should I remind her I'm a 5"7-5"6 tall girl with needs~I mean I can eat a lot, and when I say a lot I mean it. Today I received some of the things I ordered online. I only got these two today.

I couldn't help but think of Junsu when I bought the duck nails,lol, I'm wearing them on my fingers right now as I type.
More should come by tomorrow,believe.