Restful Red

on April 14, 2009

While I was taking a shower tonight I thinking about something. Why is that guys think they have the right to choose the perfect girl, but girls themselves cannot? It's wrong you know! I was watching Yamada Taro Monogatari and the role is reversed, the boy doesn't choose or even care about the imaginative girl but the girl chooses and doesn't like the boy because he's poor-how shallow. That's all I kept thinking while watching. How shallow! How Shallow! HOW SHALLOW!!!
This girl in the drama is/was very determined to be Tama no Koshi. Which I believe is queen-like or higher than queen. And so it occurred to me, why do people think they have the right to choose love. Were humans so I don't think we have the right to choose, the only think we have the right to choose is where we want to go and maybe what we want to do, but not who to love. Many people say they hate someone but in actually they love them-by fate wishes. Like I guess for instance my mother she says she hates my father but in actually she like him,right? In Hana Yori Dango, Makino said she doesn't love Tsubsa but the truth is she does. Love is a crazy thing right? And it's really funny because I've never actually been in love before, but I can predict it so well, it seems. I wonder, in my old life was a god or maybe someone of high knowledge?
Possibly not. I just like the idea of people finding there love, and hopefully...maybe I will find my love-one day, of course.
I maybe seem silly...but I hope that love is...Sho Sakurai.
I don't know what it is about that man, but whenever I see him I feel weird, maybe it's possibly a infautation but I still hope that I'm connected to him,someway...somehow.
I'm getting off topic,aren't I?
Well, I just think as humans,animals,aliens and even idols or computers we don't have the right or say in love-it just happens. We only have the choice to move,go and even but who we hate or like? I don't think so...
I know because I'm not really a big fan of my sister, but I still love her company at times, even if I am hard on her at times, but I feel that she needs it for the things she does. But I promise to be nice to her from this day forward but I know it's going to be really hard-I just don't like Geminis.
- - -
My dreams? One of them are becoming a teacher, the next is possibly a actress and the other is travel all over the world, it's a secert because if I tell my mom this she will be very upset at me and scold me or ridcule me and say I'm trying to be like my aunt who has accomplished or is trying to be all of these things. I really envy her. And I know my dreams or goals maybe not come true because they did come true for her. So far, she is teaching I wonder how that's going?
Also, I want to meet Arashi and have a paint ball fight with them and give them facials,aish, I'm really turning into a rabid Arashi fan aren't I? I really don't want to be one of those fans, they scare me in a way. Only because the claim a fellow Arashi member that I really like. Like most claim Jun or Sho. It's really hard for me to except. I hope one day all of the Arashi members, all of them, find there one true loves, this will make me happy and give me faith that everyone has someone and that the god really exist? No, that I will meet someone like me or for me. This will make me truly happy.