Chrisom Black

on April 04, 2009

I really and truly hate my brothers and sisters, and don't even try to give me a speech about it your hormones your a teen you know, or those are your siblings you could be a bit nicer-No! Those freaking lunatics, drunk up all the milk! I love cereal and it's one of the only things I can actually eat my house that doesn't contain milk since all of the people living in my house are meat eaters. But no they drank it all up and then had the nerve to not wash their own bowls and etc. I know I'm the washers and all but one wash is good enough or even 2. Not 4 washes in one day, what the heck, you think I'm a freaking dishwasher?!
I hate them so really bad because they tipped over my flower vase! That's is unforgivable and unforgettable!
I wish I was only child at times or that I wish that it was only me and my older sister. I don't care if I have myself up to my ears in chores, I really can't take life anymore having a 10,11, and 13 year brothers and a sister than act like freaking 4 and 5 years old. Plus my brother, the older one who is 13, gets on my nerves almost as much as the 11 and 10 year old.