Clear Melon

on April 15, 2009

I'm going back to what I said yesterday, is it really~ important or does it really~ matter what a person looks like on the outside? I think it should really depend on how a person is on the inside-many people say this but I don't think they mean it, even at times I feel like...I don't even mean it. Like here's a trivial example: I like Arashi-The members I first liked was Jun,Sho and Aiba based on there looks. Then I got to know them all more and now I like Ohno,Sho and Aiba. Jun reminds me of my older sister, who I have problems with every once in a while, Virgos have very big mouths, they know how to keep secrets when it matters to them and also they care a lot but never really show it, they also are...sadists...there that the word I'm looking for. No that's not the right word-drama queens. PERFECT! That's the correct word. And Nino...a Gemini I already said in the previous post why I don't like Geminis-but what's so weird is that Aquarians (I and my brother-but you would never guess) are compatable. I don't see it. But that's what the stars say. Geminis are backstabbers (just like Tarus'), pure evil,day & night-too faced,theives, make a joke out of everything and gluts. The only thing I have in common with them might be the making a joking out of everything-currently. In my sixth grade years, I can say that I had a problem with backstabbers-not saying I was one, maybe a little too faced but not a backstabber-but when you think about it, it kind of goes hand in hand,right? And every now and then I sort of steal, but I was manage to do something for that person to make up for the lost items.
Or maybe I should return them right? OK, I'll return my brothers and sister DS games and get my own. That's currently all I can think about that I have of theirs.
Well, there are also some qualities of Geminis that Aquarians do not aquire. For one, I'm highly stupid, but at times I feel very powerful and smart-like now, even in school at times I feel smart but I really need to study-but that's really hard for me to do-I have other things to do-well now I don't because I cut them out of my life, like forums and other things I use to do on the internet, now I'm just doing to blog and watch dramas, so far so good. I'm already done with 1 drama so far out of 3. That drama is Uta no Oniisan-Ohno is a really actor, now I see why so many people like him. At first, I thought it was because he was funny. I didn't see it,of course, then I thought it was his singing, I didn't see it again-I thought he was actually a spotlight hog and then I thought it was his dancing. I didn't see it finally,his dancing is not that great-acually he hardly dances in concerts and if he does he's not really up to par with the rest of the members. But then I saw his acting and I think his acting is way better than his comedy,leadership skills-which suck,singing and dancing. I should be so quick to judge next time. Please forgive me,Ohno.
- - -
In english, I think we supposed to be reading a book called, To kill a mockingbird, but I'm not sure if we were suppose to take that home and read over the break. I don't think so he said no homework and the whole classroom cheered-except for me, I told you I'm antisocial and I only really have 1 truly friend who I blow off at times, her name is Alice. This girl is really weak. She always wants me ask questions for her-for her?! It's your question right? Then why don't you ask. But I do it anyway.
And she's always tugging on my sleeve when I go to leave for something or when I don't want to do what she ask-it feels kind of weird you know, like I'm her boyfriend....ewwwwwx1000, I don't want to talk about this!!!
- - -
It's a nice day and I want to go outside but I can't leave my little brother in the house, would it hurt if I went out for a few minutes, I mean he is asleep after all. And plus I heard the sun makes you happier, and that's all I need is happiness.
- - -
Tomorrow, I have korean lessons, it feels good to finally be able to post that here, remember the lie I told about being half korean, I won't make that mistake again. I don't like my ethnicity, I'll get that out. There all a bunch of slackers,home-wreaks,society's weakest,they basically make me feel small. And with hiphop of please! But then, I realize you can find that in any country you to,right? And that, everyone in the other countries like hiphop and whenever they see an AA they feel jealous and want to meet that person or become like that person by getting tanned or buying clothes- I feel glad when I see this and that everyone does think the AA society is rude or weak. But really in actually, I don't want to be like them. I must not be like them! I want to be a cool,shy,sweet,smart,excelling at something girl. A girl who can achieve her goals without even trying! If you asked this girl, what she wanted to be 4 or 5 years ago she would have said, for everyone to like me or have more friends. But at the age 15, in 9th grade, I do not care. I do not care for these things anymore, they are useless to me now, all I want is for the new girl to come our soon.
But then at times I want the old girl who had a very happy family of just a mother,2 brothers, 2 sisters to make her return and be...happy again. But when the beast from the east here, I don't know what to do. I can try ignoring him, but at times that fails and no, I don't want to befriend him, I'm tired of doing that for my mom's sake. I just want him gone.
- - -
A list of wishes:
1.All my goals and wishes come true
2.That everyone falls in love
3.Outter beauty doesn't count or does not exist
4.World Peace
5.Saving the Earth
6.Stop killing animals
7.I can have the happy life of not having a dad anymore
8.My grades me top~ notch, so I can get into a great college
9.I get to go to english h, and not be sent to reg. honors because I'm in a low math class.
10.One day excell at math
11.Be happy-truly
12.Marry the guy I have on my mind-currently~ at this moment.