Pretty in Pink

on April 11, 2009

I keep forgetting to mention that my house is getting sold soon. It's a sad thought but, we just don't have the money like we use to and plus our landlord doesn't seem to take much of a liking to my mother. Really, it's all sad, but luckily I got a new laptop. Not really. My little brother and sister's laptops are being taken away from a recent scandal of them chatting online to people about inapproiate things-that I can't even say here. This laptop is really cute and highly small. I can take it anywhere I go! But, with my old laptop you can do the same but it was really big and not small like this. Here's what is looks like:


The keys are really hard getting use to but I'll try to get use to them. Plus the memory on this thing is very small, it makes me sad-but whatever, I just going to be on here to blog,listen to music and write stories (they're about celebrity couples, but I don't want to call them fanfics). Oh, yeah, I found my tamagotchi and it was dead. Yes, dead. D-E-A-D! I was very upset, but figured it was the best, I never had a tamagotchi that lived passed 2Gen.