Candy Apple Red

on April 01, 2009

I think it's time I got this out...And I don't know how to tell everyone but...I'm an Alien!
Yup and alien and just to check I took a quiz on and it said I was an alien. But I didn't like one of their questions, it said, do I want to take over the world? Of course not, I want to help the humans, from my planet, we like to help people and that's why I came here when I was merely 6 or 8 years or in human years but about 500 or 600 in uranian years or alien years. I'm still very young for an alien now. While some are at least 15000 or 70000 in uranian years, that is very old, I must say. And also, how do I know english so well? I'll tell you, I know many languages, and some I must study because I forgot them in my earlier years-100 years to be exact. What planet and I'm from, well it differs I use to live on the planet name Azuze (english pron.:az-su-say). It was very hot there and I had to leave very quickly. I dislike hot weather, you know. Then I moved to a colder a planet named Rabe (eng. pron.:ra' b ay). It was too cold and I had to leave also very quickly. Then I settled on a very lively planet name Uranus-I like this planet a lot, the weather was warm and nice and everything had a very cool greenish-bluish color. I would have stayed there longer if I had not heard someone scream from ear, I do have super good hearing,you know. And so I setted off for the United States. Where I had to shed my light blue shell of skin and fit in. Do I like it here? At times, but most of the times, I think...maybe not.
Shall I leave soon? Maybe, but there are many people who I have to help here and so far I only saved or helped 100 people in the united states, there are 6 million people here so you must understand that that isn't enough.