Berry Strawberry

on April 14, 2009

I like the song Poker Face by Lady Gaga but my sister said she's gay, that turned me about from the song for a while, but I can't help it, I love music and at the end of it, it shouldn't matter if you like the person or not, it should matter if you love the music and did it reach your heart. This song has reached my heart, and when I ever I hear this song I sort of feel like dance but also think about how it relates to me. In school, I never let people see the real me, the sort of loud, lazy, likes to add her 2 cents in every once in a while. The only side they see is the shy,quiet me, which is the me I want them to, I don't want anyone to get to close to me, because I don't want to lose friends again and chance myself for people, I sort of like myself now, I'm carefree now and I don't worry about too much. Me and my father don't talk now, I sort of happy but then again I'm not. Only because, I want to talk to him but like I said, I don't like Geminis...
Plus, they way he way he looks at me and responds to me is nothing good. I don't know, my mom said when I was young I use to be very attached to him and not like her much, but now that I'm older I finally see him as very inhuman or inhumane.
He stole from us, He gave my mom a black eye, he choke me until I fainted, he beat until I had marks,scars,etc. And that why I think, if anyone has the right to be very angry at him it should be me, and I think if anyone has the right to get a lot luck it should be-but my sister (little) is the lucky one, she finds money,never gets into too much trouble and has a lot friends. I on the other hand never find money-on super rare~ accounts, I always get in trouble-well I learned to keep my mouth shut so I don't really know, and I don't have too many friends because in this day and age it's hard to trust people.
I guess some people are just bad, and some good and some people are lucky and so are not.