Poppin' Pink

on April 13, 2009

When ever I talk to my friends they always tell me to get a cellphone. The truth is that I had a cellphone before it's just that:
1) I never really used it
2)I find a cellphone somewhat useless
3)I only really had to use it 3 times
4)I get unnecessary calls.
5)My little sister stole it

And even with that said they still ask me about why I don't have cellphone!
---
Updating from yesterday:
I deleted all the forum accounts I have, that includes H!O <-that forum is nothing but trouble I tell you. You have old,dirty men there saying how hot one girl is and then posting images of them half or naked-pasted onto someone else's body.
^I'll tell you an event that happened with that, I was in this one society called WHOA on H!O-It's not as active as it once was, but it's still there, but anyway they always have these weekly chats, so I'm there and then some pervert posts up some gif of Aya M with her top slipping down,note I didn't really know it was that, all he did was say: Everyone here's a link, click it and so I did.
After that, the chats have been nothing but weird and awkward, but that ok. Now, whenever they have the chats I don't join. It actually one of the reasons why I got rid of my MSN messanger.
Plus, I feel weird fangirling or admiring another's girl beauty-some girls do that it's innocent I guess, but I think weird, so I stopped. Well, as of yesterday I did and also I wasn't admiring Qian Lin's beauty only her funniness and personality-plus she has a good singing voice. Now, the only thing I have with Hello! Project is just their music, their music is really good, I guess.