Mountain Green

on April 15, 2009

Yes,yes. I know I've been posting a lot today, but I feel since this is my own personal blog I can do whatever I want. I was on this Korean Entertainment fansite and I found some people who dislike DBSG-and within all good reason. I have never thought of it this way. But people think DBSG actually, made Korean music! Shinhwa and H.O.T and even more older artist should be the kings of Korean music. Even though I'm not Korean and my opinion doesn't count or I won't know about these things, I think that Korean and both Japanese fans-no all fans of DBSG are mindless-including the ones that say they're not an extreme fan like the others, because if you put all of them in a room, all of them are bound to splurge. Not one at least sane and not claiming her own "honey". Also I read on another Korean Entertainment fansite/forum-they also have an anti DBSG forum. Someone said they were fake. Well, I think they once were normal and not fake but now...I and a few fans have lost them. Oh course the antis and not fans have lost them also. Like Kim Jae Joong acts like a diva along with his "buddy", Jung Yun Ho. And also, Changmin voice gives me creepy now and also it sounds really terrible have you heard "Wild Soul" I tried to like that song, I really did, and also in other songs when his voice is not turned to highest level it's still annoying and it sounds bad-there is no way for that boy to win. Also Junsu-I almost like his voice in the end...but now it doesn't sound good, is really good or necessary to sound like a girl-this goes for Changmin also. And I think Micky is sadist-there's no way around it.
Also, they're fans are out of this world! Anyway, back to the fake thing. Well, I think there 99.9% of time fake but in the industry aren't all people? No that's right, Arashi is not fake. So, DBSG Arashi's rivals should not be fake also,right?
Also look at KARA, KARA has a lot of antis because people think they are so fake, because they're actually happy-smiling and dancing. People think SNSD are also fake for this reason. DBSG has never or hasn't done it in a while be happy on stage...I really don't get the world,today. I feel bad for myself for living in these times. From 1990's to the 2000's. I know life must have been a lot easier in the 1980's or even 1970's-I'm certain!

Short Story/Sub Chapter:
Whenever I feel I wrote too much in a day's setting I'll start a Short Story or Sub Chapter.
Well, when I washing dishes today I was thinking...I love my family-there I said it. For about a few months and maybe for a year, I was determined to not like my family, especially my mother. For allowing my father stay in the house, but I realize she did this because she loves us and that she's willing to even humiliate herself by catering to a man who does nothing-she gets money from this man. About $100 or more-I'm not sure.
The family time really comes from when we go to Friendly's (a restaurant), where we eat and talk, it's really fun and those are the times I cherish the most.