Lime

on April 01, 2009

I had a good day, today. I guess. The only part that irked me the most is that at lunch time when are not free to roam around the school. It's a our lunch time, we can spend however we like. And just spending it roaming the always and visiting teacher is obviously how me and friend,Alice like to spend it. We should not have to be questioned and stared down by teachers of any kind even if they are the priest. I was telling some old lady that I talk to often this and she and my friend Alice agreed that since the priest of the school questioned me on this I was not to oblige to him. But I could care less, it's my lunch time,right, let me alone. I was really shocked at my friend Alice because just the other day he yelled at her for being in the hallways during lunch time. And it's not like were goofing off or anything it's just we don't want to eat or have nothing to eat so we go in the hall and look at awards or people's artwork. And each day it's so annoying and boring in the cafeteria with people begging you for money so they can get lunch, when you do not have your own. I on the other hand choose to not eat lunch because I'm a vegetarian and they have nothing on the menu for a healthy person or vegetarian such as myself.
Later on today, we went out to eat and I had a really fun time. I think I'm letting myself go really. I weight at least a good 63kg- and I blame my mother because we all go out to eat almost every week nowadays and it's really starting to show on me. If you look very hard at me you would think I was at least 50kg or 57 kg-tops. But never 63kg. I hope to loose weight by the end of the school year. Hopefully. At least just drop myself down to 45kg or 47kg-it doesn't matter.
In the car when we driving home I thought about back at the restaurant we were having a lot of fun the way we use to when that "man" wasn't around. I was so upset I cried but secretly. I really,really miss those days,you know?
This makes me laugh all day I've been saying you know.
Hey, notice my new sound in my blog post,today. I sound very smart,correct. See I learned that from humans~
I wish I had my blue skin again...
I'm also happy because one of my dear friends Rai, finally got a personal blog, I kind of feel weird posting on her DBSK fan blog, you know? But now on her personal blog we and everyone else has permission to talk about whatever,whenever-it's very cool. And I happy she finally got her a blog.
Rai rai I miss you also~ hey, email me anytime ok~ or I'll just stalk your blog