"Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one's living at it."

on October 30, 2008

Today I finally took that Science test. My Science teacher was hassling me about it so I finally took it. Yesterday I couldn't because I really sick and I had to stay home. And the day before that-after school I couldn't stay because....I had to...I just didn't want to. That Science teacher is really weird. I'm really afraid to be in the same room with him for than 5 minutes. He's not old or anything it's just that he's...wow, what the word. I guess strange-yeh, that only word I can think of that to describe him. Well, lately I've been very sick and staying at home often. While, I'm at home I'm doing layouts and other stuff to keep my attention on, but really I should be studying for my Theology test or my Spanish test...wow, tomorrow I'm going to be so burden with test it's not even funny. Here's the schedule:

1st class/torment: Theology-Test on Creation
2nd class/torment: Spanish-Test on Family/friends
3rd class/torment: Math-Test on mathy things<--I really don't know 7th class/torment: History-Test Exam on 1st civilizations and creation of homo sapients

It's amazing that I'm actually passing these classes, I mean every since Friday we get a test and on weekdays were cramming everything we need for Friday in...WOW, school is so stressful. Adults should be happy that there done with it.

---------------------------------

Mood::discontent
Music:Summertime-Will Smith
Homework: Study for Math test,Theology test and History test
Tv: Rainbow Romance
Quote of the day: Science is a wonderful thing if one does not have to earn one's living at it. ~Albert Einstein