"Bears need people. People need bears."

on October 31, 2008

Ladies,Fan girls and...Gentlemen(???) I would like you to meet a very special person in my life that goes by the name of Sun Mi(선미)!


Did you guess right? It's my teddy bear! Her American name is Chelsea. I just wanted to introduce her to everyone because I will start talking about her a lot now. I got her over the summer when I visited my unni and halmoni in LI. And at that time I really wanted a bear so I went to this bear store and bought her, she was about...$40 American dollars. And she is worth every single penny! Really, I love talking to her because she's a good listener and she also has a lot to say about what my room is like when I'm not home. I named her Sunmi after that person in WG-she's my idol. And I also named her Chelsea because the lady at the store said I should. For Halloween she's dress up as a ballerina. I'm dressed up as....nothing. Oh, must stop talking I have to take my dongsaeng and yeo dongsaeng trick or treating-Sunmi is also coming Should be fun,right?
---------------------------------
Mood::excited
Music:Fated-Ayumi Hamasaki
Homework: None
Tv: KO One and Hello! Miss
Quote of the day: "Bears need people. People need bears."
-Pam Brown