"Love and selfishness kinda go hand in hand, don't they?"

on October 28, 2008

Today I was suppose to go to school early because I had to take a test that I missed last Thursday. When my mom and I go to the school no one is there except: the janitor,a teacher and a older guy of about 18. I've seen this guy in the hall before and he always tries to flirt with me. So, I tell my mom to wait outside while I go ask if the Science teacher (the one I'm taking the test for) there and it turns out no. My mom wasn't going to let me stay there with that older boy for she thought he might try something on me so we left. I was so upset, because first I woke my mom up really early, early then she normally gets up, and I also had to wake up early. And now I'm very cranky! Oh well, I guess, maybe I can take the test later on today...
But I guess I'm still happy nonetheless because both G_M and Rai went online yesterday yay!!!
Good luck with saving money to go to korea,G_M!! Thanks for being so supportive Rai-as always

---------------------------------

Mood:
Music:Someday-Koda Kumi
Homework:none-all complete
Fruit of the day: Apple