"If only we'd stop trying to be happy we could have a pretty good time. "

on October 18, 2008

Today early this morning like around 2:30 a.m. my big sister came back to see us, before she goes back to her new house in Long Island,New York. She's currently getting married to a guy-who I really don't agree her getting married to, but if that makes her happy then so be it. I just hope when I get married her and mother will give me there honest opinion on what they think of the guy. And knowing them both they won't like him. When first started my fandom with Changmin, they started loosing their minds,like saying that he looked like a girl-but later they got over it. Anyway, new layout like it. I miss my pink one-it reminded me of my room. But then I just got sort of bored looking at it, so I switch to this Changmin one that I made 5 months ago. All yesterday I've been making blog layouts, because I was bored, and I made this very girly one of Changmin that hopefully I'll have on my site in a month or two. Well, anyway, I'm kind of hungry I'm going to go eat,OK?



Mood:
Music:Lies-Big Bang
Homework:History and Health
TV:Hello! Miss,X-family,ISWAK