"The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for."

on October 10, 2008

1.How do you feel today?
She was Pretty-Park Jin Young
Her: I feel ugly today.

2.Will you get far in life?
Marry U-Super Junior
Her: I know I'm going to make my true love one day.

3.How do your friends see you?
Charisma Kirei-Melon Kinenbi
Her: Happy and outgoing

4.Will you get married?
Someday-Koda Kumi
Her: Maybe one day, but no time soon.

5.What is your bestfriend's theme song?
U go Girl-Hyori
Her: She very outgoing and sure of herself 100%

6.What is the story of your life?
Love like Oxygen-SHINee
Her: I'm currently obsessed with one boy at school, he's so cute, can't live without him.

7.What was high school like?
Pink key-Namie Amuro
Her: I just have to find my way,like Namie said.

8.How's your life going?
(I have two songs)
Rokkugo-Super Junior T
Her: My life is crazy at the moment.

Radio-Judy and Mary
Her: I feel like everyone is ignoring me.


9.What's the best thing about your friends?
Day by Day-Nami Tamaki
Her: We all get through life day by day. We never live each other out.

10.What song will they play during your funeral?
(Two answers also)
Real Me-Ayumi Hamsaki
Her: Out of all my life, I've only been just me, real me. Never running away.

She was Pretty-Park Jin Young
Her: My favorite song of all time.

11.How does the world see you in?
Isn't she lovely-Stevie Wonder
Her: A wonderful girl who is very precious

12.Do people secretly lust after you?
Say U Love me-Lara and Jason
Her: I love thing song also. This was a weird question.

13.How can you make yourself happy?
D.I.S.C.O-Uhm Jung Hwa
Her: This song makes me happy

14.What should you do with your life?
Roman my dear boy-remix-Morning Musume
Her: This was a weird response

15.Will you ever have children?
Marry U-Super Junior
Her: I have to be married first. So..IDK!

16.What song will you strip to?
Piranha-CSJH
Her: I guess...

17.What is your deep dark secret?
T.O.P-shinhwa
Her: What?

18.What does your mum think of you?
Dearly Beloved-KH
Her: Her favorite daughter...maybe

19.What your enemy theme song?
Heart of Sword-Yoake Mae or Dangerous Mind-DBSK
Her: I really don't why, weird choices.

20.What song to be played at your wedding?
Beautiful Girl-Kim Ah Joong
Her: I'm not really pretty, but if I marry that means I'm beautiful to someone.



Mood:
Music:Beautiful Girl-Kim Ah Joong
Homework:Math,History and Science