"I have come to know that every problem of life has an expiry date; though it lingers, it must pass in its time."

on October 06, 2008

Wow, it seems like time is standing still sometimes, and then sometimes it seems like it is flying by. Like when I looking at the current layout I have, it was 11:35 a.m. and now it's 1:46 p.m.! Where did the time go, really. Anyway, today is a special day for I have reached my 100th post in my blog. And since I did I felt that I should have a new layout, I think this layout really shows my personal,girly side. What do you think? And the music, I think that shows what type of music I'm into-which is mostly Kpop<-so obvious. Well, I think I have some explaining to do and the reason why I haven't been posting and didn't even leave a hiatus note. Well, I'll tell you. It was because of school, really it's holding back from doing the things I love, such as post in my blog,spend time with my dog or even relax(yoga,reading.etc). But luckily, we had a day off from school-due to a teacher convention. That reminds me, I finally figured out what I want to become...A teacher. I said before that I wanted to become a singer, but if the singing thing doesn't go as I plan, I want something to fall back on, so that's why I'm going to go to college and become a teacher before I go back to Korea. That's a good plan,right? I don't really know, I'm young but still should be looking to the future(or at least that's what my mom says)

Mood:
Music: She was Pretty-Park Jin Young(JYP)
Homework due:History and Math