"In our town of Halloween!"

on October 31, 2008

Just finished taking my dongsaeng and yeo dongsaeng trick-or-treating. It wasn't that bad, but we got little candy. We only got candy from 27 houses. I guess that's good even though people at my school are probably going to brag how much candy they got. Since I wasn't trick-or-treating I'm not really suppose to have candy. So far I had 6 pieces of candy and only got 4 pieces of candy from the neighbors. No I didn't steal candy...well, I did steal some candy that my appa was passing out to other people. i feel bad, but not a lot of people were coming so now I guess I don't. Anyway, I took Sunmi with me, and I guess she enjoyed it. We ate candy together. But I think she was getting really cold in her ballerina costume. I can imagine. Anyway, I had fun-guess...
Anyway, I hope maybe one day you guys also go trick-or-treating. I mean a day for getting free candy is pretty cool.
I think I might watch scary movies now in honor of Halloween.

---------------------------------

Mood::bouncy(sugar rush!)
Music:Halloween-Nightmare before Christmas
Homework: No homework(YAY!)
Tv: Scream(1-5),Nightmare before Christmas, more scary movies
Quote of the day: In our town of Halloween!-Nightmare before Christmas(Halloween lyrics)