"Life is a wretched gray Saturday, but it has to be lived through.”

on October 25, 2008

So, I have so much to tell you guys. (you: Really?) No. But if I did I would tell you guys. Anyway, it's Saturday morning here and ever since yesterday I've been making layouts dedicated to all my friends. So far I manage to do a Rai one and a G_M. I did them first because lately they have been in U.K.(Un Known) status for a while. Even though I believe I talked to Rai 3 days ago. And G_M is testing...oh well, I was bored so I made layouts-in other words . Oh yeah and just a few days ago was Rai's b-day. Happy Birthday Rai!!!<-I would sing but I can't sing well. Well, back to the layouts are both similar in many ways, so I hope you were expecting too much Rai and G_M. If you're a visitor you may take any of the layout but please remember to:


  • Don't remove the credits and thank Rai and G_M


To make it easier, I'll just have a visitor side and a special side for Rai and G_M
Vistiors:

Uknow layout(mirror,mirror) code| Live preview

Micky layout(My Micky Mouse) code|Live Preview

Rai and G_M:

Rai's layout

G_M's layout


---------------------------------

Mood:
Music:Doushite...-DBSK
Homework:English
Next:Noor and Ngjy