"Respect yourself and others will respect you."

on October 16, 2008

Today my school had a "pep rally", it was fun. A cheerleader almost fell and broke her leg and they also messed up there cheer, I felt embarrassed for them, anyway tomorrow will be the "pep rally" dance, which I'm going to go to. It's actually quite embarrassing to say,but I'm actually looking forward to it, and also my two best friends will be there along with my new friends. Also, today in Spanish class, the boy that I've been crushing on for about a few weeks now, said he was going to dance with me! But the sad part is, that he said he also going to dance with my bff who doesn't like him, but does talk to him quite often. Anyway, I hope at the dance they play a slow song and he dance with me then-but knowing him since he talks a lot he's probably going to day with during a fast song, oh what a life I live~



Mood:
Music:Wrong Number-DBSK(Jaejoong's rap...)
Homework:no homework