"Magic Mirror, on the wall, who, *now*, is the fairest one of all? "

on October 29, 2008

I'm bored....It's sort of getting late here, well not really it's only 8:54. I should be studying for a Science test but I don't want to. I've been sort of mad at my mom for a few days,now. I don't know why but she's just...it's really weird to explain. Oh well, anyway, today it began to snow, it was cool. But yesterday it wasn't. Me and my friend were walking from school and it began to rain then 10 minutes later it began to snow all in that order. I had to walk her home of course. Aish, I swear, I really need to stop being so gullible. I think I'm really gullible. And very much of a push-over. What do you think? Are you gullible are you a push-over? It you are not, then be glad, because it is not easy or nice to be ethier one of those things...Just a simple random rant today nothing big. Oh yeah, I might join the track....well, not join-more like forced by History teacher. This is like his 5th time trying to get me to join so now I might consider it...

---------------------------------

Mood::annoyed
Music:Spotlight-Jennifer Hudson
Homework: Study for Science test
Tv: Rainbow Romance