“Being deeply learned and skilled, being well trained and using well spoken words; This is good luck”

on October 12, 2008

Today I got even sicker than the day before
Well, in America they have this holiday where you dress up as something or someone and so far my friends have already gotten their costumes. I don't have one, for my dongsaengs says I'm too old. My appa also believes I'm too old for this Halloween, so I'm not going to be anything, but sadly umma wants me to take the 'trick or treating',were they get candy from neighbor's houses. I.myself think it's dangerous, but I heard that most of the candy is store bought so it should be ok...right?
Well, I'm going to go eat soon, I'm starving~~~~!
So anyway, I just want to post that because people at my school began talking about and it got me very upset or at least mad.



Mood:
Music:Number 1-Big Bang
Homework:Math and Science<-still
TV:Hello! Miss