"A countryman between two lawyers is like a fish between two cats"

on October 08, 2008

*sigh* Today was nothing but stress. First, my "stalker" won't leave me alone, I got the guy that I like to look at me for more than 2 secs. by telling him how big his head was, I had to walk my friend ALL the way home-for she gets scared to walk home by herself,A bee landed on my head, I grab and it took it off my head and it stung me on my writing hand(which hurts-really bad) and I got my nail/finger caught in my locker door. So my day was pretty weird,bad and sad. How was your day?
Other notes: G_M will be gone due to exams but Rai is back
But also it's pretty outside with many colors of orange,red,yellow and bits of green. That sort of makes me a little happier.



Mood:
Music:You'll be in my heart-Usher
Homework:Math and History-again