W-spark

on June 05, 2008

Today, I took a day off from school, yesterday and the day before that, I had took two major History exams and I'm very tired. So, I took this day off, if I could I would take Friday off,but I can't.
So, usually when I take a day off or on weekends or something I go to this nearby playground, I call it my park because I play their rain or sun.
Well, today, I was swing and event #1 freaked me out. Event #2 was freaky,too. I might just stop going to the park all together. Seriously, the thing both events have in common is that people are staring at me...for a very long time. Maybe, because they think I'm weird. I mean seriously, 15 year old on a swing set that is a little weird, but I mean it's really wrong to stare and smile. And keep staring and keep smiling. I'm just so creeped out.
--------------------------
♥Location: In my room, in 5 mins. going for a walk
♥Mood:scared
♥Music: Touch and Go-Megumi H.