B-spark

on June 19, 2008

1.Do you snore while you're sleeping?
-No...
2.How many pillows do you use?
-Just 2, but I have 4 on my bed.
3.How do you sleep? Side? Back? Stomach?
-I sleep on my side, anything else is just feels weird.
4.How comfortable is your mattress?
-It's ok, it's not the best, but it's the most comfortable-st one in the house.
5.How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?
-15 minutes top.
6.Do you fall asleep in front of the TV?
-My mom usually turns it off for me. For no, I don't sleep with TV on anymore.
7.How many times (if any) do you wake up in the middle of the night?
-Once.
8.What kind of bed do you have?
-A queen size?
9.Have you ever fallen off the bed while you were sleeping?
-Yes, and recently too, I was thinking of Changmin and if he ever dumped me, so I fighting him and then I tried to punch him, I fall off my bed instead.
10.How close is the alarm clock to your bed?
-What alarm clock?
11.How many times do you hit the snooze button when your alarm goes off?
-What alarm clock?!!
12.What's the first thing you think of when you open your eyes? -What was my dream or Oh my gosh, another day of torture at school.
13.Have you ever had the infamous 'falling' dream?
-Yes, it me falling of a bridge.
14.Have you ever had a nightmare so bad it woke you up and you couldn't get back to sleep?
-Aniyo..
15.Do you need any medication to help you get to sleep?
-No.
16.Do you count sheep? (hey, some people do it)
-No.
17.Do you like your mattress soft or hard?
-Soft, but not too soft or I get sick.
18.Do you roll around a lot in bed or do you normally sleep in one spot the whole time?
-I roll around.
19.Ever listen to music to fall asleep?
-Yes, sometimes, mostly I think about Changmin and that usually puts me asleep.
20.What's the wierdest place you've ever fallen asleep?
-A carnival ride.
21.What's the longest amount of time you've gone without sleep?
-I think about 9-13 hours
22.Have you ever fallen asleep in school or at work?
-No, have you?
23.How about in the car?
-Not really
24.Is this survey putting you to sleep?
-No, but I'm starting to get hungry...
25.Do you still take naps?
-Rarely, but yes.
26.At what times?
-After school.
27.Do you wish you could go back to having naps at work/school like you did in preschool?
-No.
28.Are you going to sleep now that this survey's over?
-No, I'm going to finish listening to Changmin sing english songs.
-----------------------
" What does your name say about you?" in 11 minutes and something wonderful will happen....


A : You like to drink.
B : You like people.
C : You are really silly.
D : You like to eat.
E : You like to play with cat.
F : You are dead sexy.
G : You never let people tell you what to do.
H : You have a very good personality and good looks.
I : Easy to be with.
J : People Adore you.
K : You're wild and crazy.
L : Everyone loves you.
M : Best kisser ever.
N : Best bf/gf anyone could ask for.
O : Easy to fall in love with.
P : You are popular with all types of people.
Q : You are a hypocrite.
R : You're loyal to those you love.
S : Fuckin crazy.
T : Awesome kisser.
U : You really like to chill.
V : Awesome in bed
W : You are very broad minded.
X : You love sports.
Y : Best bf/gf anyone could ask for.
Z : Always ready.

My name...

C- You are really silly
H-You have a very good personality and good looks.
O-Easy to fall in love with.
H-You have a very good personality and good looks. (must be true.)
E-You like to play with cat.
E-You like to play with cat. (not true)

--------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: tired
♥Music: Just Once-Changmin(my husband is )