D-spark

on June 11, 2008

Lately, I've been getting weird dreams. Would you like me to tell you them?
Well, the first one...
It was weird. It was about me and Changmin of course . Well, this is what happened. We were king and queen of a vampire empire called: Vampira (wow) and we were in our room talking about plans to conquer more kingdoms. And then I decide to lie down because I was suddenly getting tired and then all of sudden...I think I should stop here, because the rest is rated...a bad rating. But anyway, yeh, that's what happened (what happened?) Well, we did something that parents do.(wow, I feel like a pervert)
Weird dream #2-
I was sitting outside at night with the moon high in the sky just overlooking a pond and then Changmin steps out of this dojo like thingy and he sits besides me and I rest my head on his shoulder and then I start to cry and then he asks me what is wrong and I say "nothing" and then he keeps asking me and I finally say it: "I love you" and then he looks at me just walks away.
Weird dream #3-
I'm fighting with a girl who was also a Changmin fan. And then all of sudden she takes out a gun and tries to shoot me but Changmin comes in the way of the gun and she shoots him by accident!!!() and then I try to help him up but it doesn't work and then he says...(with sad music playing in the background) "I'm sorry it had to be this way,Hanako, but the truth is... I love you,too" and I'm so shocked I don't say anything, then he just dies and I start to scream and cry.

-I think overall I had too much steak and other things for dinner.
Well, I think I'm going to go back to sleep but this time without dreams of vampires,death and sadness. Wow, I wonder if other people have these dreams?
---------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: happy
♥Music: Dream World-Crystal Kay