A-spark

on June 14, 2008

Today, I wanted to add some more games to my blog but it started to merge with my chat box so I had to remove it and instead of games I added a cool gallery of my husband. You should see it's really nice. Also, I added a new favorite icon to my blog, so now when you favorite or save my page you see Changmin in a blue background! I'm happy about that, are you,too? You should.
Also, I've still have been having weird dreams, I don't know why ethier? I'll tell you what they are later, but now I just want to rant on about my summer blog. Which, I'm not sure I want to open yet,just because it's not officially summer at my house. Also, I'm kind of lost with names. I haven't decided but I think it should just be Shine or Vibrant. Just be they tie-in with summer and this blog,Pure.
---------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: happy
♥Music: See you again-Miley Cyrus