C-spark

on June 08, 2008

A few days ago, I had disappeared, and not to anywhere nice ethier. I had went to my friend's camping party and I did not have fun. First,there were way too many bugs, I got a headache, we did some nasty truths or dare(or at least, I did) and also some very bad things happended. Well, get started with the bad things. I almost drown and bought both of my friends down with me (I feel really bad, now I bet they don't want to go swimming with me ever again) and also they both had a weird supernatural connection to a ghost that was staying in my friend's trailer. The whole week was very wacky and I don't think I'll talk to my friends for a while due to it, but then again, they probably won't talk to me ethier. Like me and my other friend got into a fight like 2 times! Heat really gets to her I guess.
The good things? We caught 2 fish, saw a pretty sunset,ate a lot of junk food,talked about Changmin,talk about boy bands,got "manicures" and met a baby turtle. More things happened but I feel better just talking about those things. Wow, I do feel a lot better. But one thing that's really bugging me is the 11 foot water and me gasping for air and coughing and trying to hold on to my friends. It was all a bad sight. Really it was. So bad she got banned from the beach...the beach was small anyway, so she shouldn't really feel like she's missing much but really, I feel bad... I believe now, I'm traumatized.
-------------------------
♥Location: At mother's job
♥Mood:shocked
♥Music: That ain't cool-Koda Kumi