DS-nation

on June 01, 2008

RULES:
1. Tag at LEAST 5 people from your contact.
2. Comment them in their guestbook that they’ve been tagged.
3. Answer all 10 questions.

Start the Tag:
1. “Are you sure you want to do this?” Your fav. Dong Bang oppa said that to you. What was he referring to?
- Us ice skating.

2. (This just happen recently to a fan and let me express how I feel “I’m truly jealous ^^”) If it was you who was sitting beside JunSu on the plane, with Yunho and Jaejoong behind your seat. What will your reaction be?
-*shocked* Where the heck is Changmin!!!

3. You’re auditioning for the SM auditions and unsuspected judge appeared and after taking off his cap and shades you found out its Micky, and if you get through he’ll be one of your trainers, what will happen to you?
-*happy* Wow, Micky is going to train me cool! Does this mean I'll be a step closer to Changmin?!

4. You’ve won yourself a trip with DBSG and you found out its like the show ‘Over the mountains across the river’ type of trip and you’ve been asked to join in with their labor activities, will you do it? For whose sake?
-Yes! For the sake of Changmin.

5. Walking around the neighborhood, a really ‘Heaven sent’ looking guy passed by, and you knew you’ve seen that guy somewhere, but where?
-Probably from a magazine or TV.

6. (related to question 5) “No, no it can’t be…can it?” Who’s that guy?
-Changmin?!!!

7. You’re in the back row of the concert, and you can hardly see them on stage, but then the crowd suddenly parted in front of you and you can hardly believe it, it’s leader-sih Yunho gesturing you to take his hand. Will you take it?
-I'm sure if Changmin will be too pleased but...

8. Changmin said “ I may be younger / older then you, but my heart still can’t fight this feeling” Omo…what does he mean?
-He loves me!~ And I love him back!

9. You’ve been a victim of DBSG anti-fan attack, what did they do to you?
-Call all Cassp. everywhere to beat up the anti-fans!

10. “Saranghaeyo” you turned and its Jaejoong looking at you. What are your thoughts and what will you do?
-"What?! Me,really? Sorry, I'm taken by Changmin" *grabs Changmin's hand and stands behind him as the two boys fight over me!*

The Purple line is waiting for:
*Rai
*Shar
*Krystal
*Noor
*Shera
---------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: hungry
♥Music: Hi ya ya-DBSK/TVXQ