G-spark

on June 26, 2008

Well, today I graduated. I'm very happy that I've completed that course in my life and is now ready for a new course or path. But the weird thing is, I still don't feel different. Also, after I graduated me and my family pigged out on food . Also, I was very happy when mother and sister gave me my red and white roses. I asked for red because I saw Changmin have them at one of his graduations and white for Beautiful You. I'm still tired from all that standing and smiling. But, it counted in the end,right?
That reminds me for all my friends out there and even graduates of the year '08 I shall dedicate some songs to you !

Graduation '08:
Cross Season-Nami Tamaki
Cherry Saku Yuuki-An Cafe
Sayonara See You Again Adios Bye Bye Chaccha!-Morning Musume
We are the Champions-Queen
My Friends-Skelt 8 Bambino
Graduation song-Vitamin C
Proud-DBSK/TVXQ
Miracle-Super Junior
--------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: happy
♥Music:Tell me-Wonder Girls