SU-Spark

on June 20, 2008

Today is the first day of summer... wow, it really doesn't feel like, it feels more like summer was already here. Or at least 2 weeks ago it felt like that. And now, today it feels no different. There's a new carnival near my house and it looks really cute and fun. But the rides seem really small. Since, I'm "very tall" (my mother and family says), the rides might be just a little small for me and there probably going to tell me that I can't go on any of the rides
Also, today was the day of the prom, I'm sad-just a little that I didn't go, but I'm not that sad because no really cute boys went to the prom plus, I couldn't bring Changmin....
Anyway, so way how was everyone's first day of summer?
Boring? Great? Interesting? Mine was obviously boring, of course.
I wonder how Changmin first day of summer was...???..
--------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: sick
♥Music: No?-TVXQ(DBSK)