L-spark

on June 24, 2008

The rule says:
-Remove one (1) question from below, and add in your personal question
- make it a total of 20 questions
- tag eight (8) people on your list.
-List them out at the end of this post.

-------------------------------------------------------------

1. What's a phrase you can say perfectly in another language, and what does it mean? (English and your mother tongue do not count!)
- No english or korean? Geez! How about...Spanish!-Mi amour Changmin<3 style="font-weight: bold;">
2. What color do you like most?
- White,Pink,Yellow

3. What would be the word (1 word) that best describes you???
- Hard-working!

4. Where would you like to go to the most?
- South Korea! To visit my husband.

5. If you only have 24hours left to live, what will you do?
- Maybe fly to Korea tell Changmin I love him and die in his arms later?

6. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
- Become very sad, maybe cry to eat alot (as usual) and listen to many sad songs.

7. What is your treasure?
- Family,friends and Changmin

8. What do you love the most about last year (2007)?
- I guess maybe going to a new school and finding new friends

9. What time do you wake up?
- On school days 6, no school days maybe...10 or 1 pm

10.How do you cope with boredom?
- Watch movies, listen to music,text people, look at Changmin in leather pants *yum*

11. What is one thing you'll never get tired of?
- Changmin

12. What is your ambition?
- Career and Dreams. Becoming a Astrobiologist and archiving my dreams of meeting Changmin.

13. If you have one wish, what would you wish for?
- For me and Changmin to marry.

14. If you'd be able to be with only one person whom you think is sensible to talk to, who'd be that person?
-Maybe Changmin or my friend Kate.

15. What’s your worst attitude?
- Easily angered.

16. If you were to get stuck inside a movie, which movie will it be?
- A romantic comedy!

17. The sad incident that happened to you?
- When I lost my phone and I found it and I was very sad, because I wanted a new one

18. If you were to do one bad thing and get away with it, what would it be?
- talking back

19. What specifically are you most attracted to in the opposite sex?
- *takes a breath* Um, I guess, eyes,lips,mouth,hair-must be prefect. Also, they must be tall, taller than me...and that's really hard to find in my school...And must be very sweet,cute and shy. I love shy guys!<-----Changmin<3

20. Are you graduating this year?
- Yes!

You can't runaway forever!:
Rai
Green_Milk
Namia
Krystal
Jiale
Ngjy
Karrupin
Jas
--------------------------
♥Location: In my room
♥Mood: sick
♥Music:Piranha-CSJH